The Adelaide City Council website was developed by Blis Web Agency in early 2014 and since this time has continued to grow and increase offerings. Some of it's featues include:
- Multi-level membership workflow to provide fine grain control over who can publish content
- Publication of data feeds supplied by external parties such as the SATC
- Integration with the Unity and the My Local Services app
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- A centralised mapping hub allowing for mapping information to be published across all council websites
Additionally, the website is WCAG 2.0 compliant, is backwardly compatible with older web browsers and is completely responsive to provide a better mobile and tablet experience.